Monday, July 19, 2010

Weebly

This is a great tool that I have always thought about but didn't know how to get it. I would defiantly use this in the classroom especially in the younger years. When doing a research project I would make up a web page with all the information I wanted the students to access, then give them the address. This way I know students are finding the information I want them to find and its all in one place.

Students could even make an online recipe journal where they each add a page to the website, up load photos and add different techniques. I am very excited about this tool, the possibilities are endless.

Its easy to use and the set out is simple. I have set my web page up around week 3 and plan to put all my notes and research into sections of the web page.

My web page

No comments:

Post a Comment